We are hiring Swift/RX Developer
2 year(s) or above experience
- Design and develop applications as per the instructions provided by the team lead to meet customer requirements
- Write efficient reusable software code for optimal use of available resources to meet deadlines.
- Adhere to programming standards and defined SOPs for code standardization.
- Perform unit test.
- Provide support in evaluating, testing and implementing new tools and technologies
- Any other duties as assigned by Manager/Team Lead
- Proficient with Objective-C, Rx Swift and Rx Cocoa Touch
- Experience and strong understanding of VIPER and Coordinator design pattern
- Knowledge of SOLID single responsibility architecture
- Experience with RxSwift, RxCocoa, VIPER and Coordinator design pattern is mandatory
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial)
- Familiarity with continuous integration