We are hiring E-Commerce Marketing Specialist
2 year(s) or above experience
- Launching all website marketing messages
- website and category merchandising
- promotions & landing pages and content management
- competitive analysis, trend analysis, and some analytics (reporting).
- Track and manage all website projects and schedules: owning the ecommerce calendar, ensuring holiday messaging, promotional messaging; new launches, site changes and more are uploaded and removed at the appropriate times.
- Assisting our web team with product management: adding new products and merchandising the site according to seasonality, marketing messages etc.
- Launching promotions: working with the creative services and technology teams to get the appropriate marketing messages, products, categories, and landing pages uploaded to the site.
- Research: on competitors, industry best practices, web design trends and marketing methods.
- Scheduling: meetings and acting as the point-person for all post-meeting deliverables.
- The client website is a store that never sleeps, which means that the nature of our business extends outside normal business hours. Because of this, some early mornings, nights and/or weekends may be required at certain times throughout the year.
- Written communication skills
- Systematic thinker
- Problem solver
- Applicants should have 1-2 years of business experience, preferably in E-Commerce marketing, and a degree bearing candidate is preferred. Candidates with experience in fast-paced customer service environments like food service or retail are highly desirable.