We are hiring Sales Development Representative
3 year(s) or above experience
- Identify prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, and attending trade shows and conferences.
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs and to explain how specific products and services can meet these needs.
- Help customers select products based on the customers’ needs, product specifications, and regulations.
- Emphasize product features based on analyses of customers’ needs and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations.
- Answer customers’ questions about prices, availability, and product uses.
- Negotiate prices and terms of sales and service agreements.
- Prepare sales contracts and submit orders for processing.
- Receive requests by telephone, fax or mail for price quotations/verifications, purchase orders, government bids, and changes or cancellations directly from customers.
- Respond immediately to customer inquiries/information needs and provides positive, courteous service to customers; answers questions regarding product line, prices, delivery times, warranty periods, customer service, and credit/financing arrangements.
- Strong judgment and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication skills, including multiple languages
- The ability to interact successfully across cultures
- Negotiation and persuasion skills
- Critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills