We are hiring Lead QA Engineer
5 year(s) or above experience
- Develop major testing initiatives using a combination of process, people, and effective testing methodologies.
- Implementation of different Test levels to ensure the quality of project.
- Create a list of checkpoints and define criteria to check the quality on timely basis.
- Ensure that all the tasks meet quality criteria through test planning, test execution, quality assurance and issue tracking.
- Review test strategies and make sure that all kinds of testing like functional, regression, smoke etc. are getting covered.
- Lead your team in developing proper risk assessment skills and identifying major risks in a fast-paced environment.
- Distributing testing tasks to QA resources after considering QA team capacity.
- Analysis and proper understanding of requirement specification and provide feedback accordingly.
- Preparation of Test plan and Test strategy for projects.
- Design test cases by using test design techniques, prepare traceability matrix to have a clear picture of test coverage, perform detail testing and ensure error free and bug free product/application.
- Report bugs properly and communicate bugs/errors to the development team through bug reporting tool.
- Involve in all major meeting with leads, managers, call with client and all major pre and post project activities.
- Preparation of testing summary report after testing closure of every project.
- Developing load test scripts and performing Load Test after every deployment
- BS/MS degree in Computer science or related discipline.
- 5-6 years of Professional Software Quality Assurance testing experience.
- Experience in reviewing requirements and impact analysis.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases using different test design techniques.
- Strong knowledge of Software development lifecycle, QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- A deep understanding of defect reporting, version control, and configuration management best practices, along with different testing phase best practices and objectives (functional, system, UAT, performance)
- Strong knowledge on identifying and track defects throughout testing process.
- Experience in working in an agile development process.
- Strong problem-solving skills, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with automated testing using selenium/Appium is a plus
- ISTQB certification is a plus.