We are hiring Project Manager
4 year(s) or above experience
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time and within scope.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with all stakeholders.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Responsible for performing all agile ceremonies including Sprint Grooming, Daily Standup & Retrospective.
- BS (Computer Science) or relevant
- PMP or PMI-ACP certification is a must
- Atleast 4-5 yrs of extensive experience of managing complex IT projects through cross functional teams
- Should have hands on experience of all modern Project Management tools including MS Project, TFS, VSTS and Jira.